Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County announce award nominees
Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County announced the names of this year’s nominees for the return of its Goodwill Inspiration Awards Luncheon.
The event will be held Friday, May 20, 2022, at 11:30 a.m., at the Chase Center in Wilmington, Delaware. The luncheon will recognize Goodwill’s program participants, team members, and community organizations.
Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County will honor:
- Community Partner of the Year Award: Delaware Department of Labor, Division of Unemployment Insurance.
- Community Partner of the Year Award: New Castle County Government for COVID-19 Testing Site Staffing Partnership.
- Senator William V. Roth Achievement Award: James Howard, a graduate of Goodwill’s Work A Day Earn A Pay program for justice-involved citizens.
- Achiever of the Year Award: Sylvester Shockley,
- Arline Docherty Team Member of the Year Award: Eileen Bovell
As this will be the first in person awards luncheon in two years, Goodwill will also recognize those that received their award in a virtual format in 2020:
- Community Partner of the Year: Delaware Department of Transportation Work-A-Day, Earn-A-Pay Program.
- J.H. Beauchamp Volunteer of the Year Award: William Sanders
- Employer of the Year Award: ComForCare Home Services
- Achiever of the Year Award: Orlando Freeman
- Arline Docherty Team Member of the Year Award: Teresa White
- Senator William V. Roth Achievement Award: Robert Wilson
For tickets and sponsorship information please visit www.GoodwillDE.org/Awards.